Monday, August 29, 2011

We're still here!!!!!!!!


Ok I realized it has been a while since I've written anything, but I've had a rough couple of days, first the earthquake, (that I didn't feel), then Hurricane Irene ( That we weathered just fine) and then some personal stuff going on... but I didn't start this post to give you excuses of why I haven't written, NO! I've written this post to tell u that we are in our week 6, yes alredy, I have kept up with the schedule, despite all the distractions!

So For month 2, I am seeing 2 new workouts, Back and Biceps and Chest Shoulders and Triceps. Back and biceps was a good workout and I expected to be worked out  good, and also I knew I would do that one successfully, because of the muscles it's aimed at. Now lets talk about the mother of all workouts, as far as I'm concerned, Chest Shoulders and Triceps, I mean there are other workouts that make u sweat and make u short of breath and those are great, but this thing is an animal, I was worked out, in and side ways, I was beaten down the first time I did it and yesterday it kicked my buckets again and I ABSOLUTELY love it! Can't wait for it to trash me again, arms shaking and all.

In other news, going  back to month one of the Insanity workouts has showed me how far I've come and since they are shorter, they go by pretty quickly, so that's a bonus. Turbo fire keeps being the engine that moves me foward, I love fire 60 and anything Chalene, so it's a pleasure to workout to Turbo Fire.

So we still here, we still plugging along and we ain't dead yet (nor skinny in my particular case hehehehe)

Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment