Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Month 2!

This week has been CRAZY for me as I started back to work teaching my preschool classes and starting month 2 of our hybrid.  Can't believe we're already in month two.  I was reminded this week of how much I LOVE Back and Biceps.  Seriously I think that's my favorite of the p90x workouts.  Thrilled was Awesome in scheduling Fire 60 for my first early back to school day.  I absolutely love that workout from Turbofire, it's the best.  I have learned in going back to work and using my bodybugg that my metabolism has gone way up since last school year.  I think I am actually at the point again that I'm not eating ENOUGH.  I need to work on trying to eat more even around my busy schedule.  My first month I did drop a couple of inches, so thus far, so good.  Looking forward to more Back and Biceps and Fire 60 in the next few weeks :)  Stretch 40 was a much loved and much needed workout this morning.   Insanity workouts, I'm struggling. Chalene has ruined me for Insanity :)  ~ShortTeacher83~

No comments:

Post a Comment