Saturday, July 30, 2011

We Made It!!!!!!!

....through week 1 that is.   We rested on Friday cuz Thrilled was sore and I was busy, so today was Max Interval Sports.  I am still groaning on Insanity days even though this workout is my fav of the program.  Usually I'd workout in the morning but I put it off till this afternoon.  Made it through and then felt pretty successful for getting through our first week.  The beginning of the week didnt seem so bad, the middle towards the end I think we both realized how tough this is actually going to be.  And it's only going to get more challenging! 

In other news, we have been working out together for one year!!! It's exciting to have a workout buddy that supports and motivates and challenges you.  We've made it through one year and we're not slowing down anytime soon :)  Here's to another fun workout year my friend!!!!

~ShortTeacher83~

1 comment: