Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank Goodness for Yoga/Stretching

Shoulders & Arms was a great workout yesterday.  I knew I'd be feeling it today.  Luckily it's just a bit of tightness in the shoulders, nothing I can't tolerate.  Considering my calves had been sore since day 1, I was really looking forward to Stretch 40 today.  Just as I remembered, it was a great relaxing workout.  Now I don't have much patience when it comes to Yoga, and I have next to no balance, but stretch 40 I've really learned to love.  Probably cuz only 20 min of it is yoga, in which we do the mountain pose a few times, my favorite! The last 20 minutes are my absolute favorite part, including the final body relaxation at the very end. I really did feel pretty rejuvenated when I finished :) The soreness in my calves is mainly gone and I don't feel very sore today.  What I do feel is HUNGRY!!!!!  I feel like I can't feed myself enough.  Luckily it's all pretty clean foods in the house now, but still.  Hopefully this hunger issue passes cuz I don't do well w/ it :)
Looking forward to Legs & Back tomorrow.  I remember that being one of my favorite p90x routines last summer, so I'm hoping I feel the same this time around.  Friday is Sports training from Insanity and then we'll have made it through week 1!!!  I think this month will be very doable.  Here's hoping!
~ShortTeacher83

No comments:

Post a Comment