Monday, July 25, 2011

The Fun has Begun

I just finished day 2, good ol' Insanity. After just finishing a full round of Insanity, this workout wasn't so bad, just hot.  I workout in my garage so it gets pretty hot and stuffy in there even w/ the fan.  Yesterday was Chest & Back from p90x.  I have a slight advantage over Thrilledmomof2 because I did this program last summer.  I could definitely see the difference a year makes.  Not that I'm very good at them, but I saw a ton of improvement in my push-ups. Chest & Back consists mainly of different types of push-ups and pull-ups.  I use the bands for the pull-ups. Later that evening was HIIT 15, which even at only 15 minutes, is a pretty intense workout.  Definitely wore me out yesterday. I thought I'd feel pretty sore today but it's really not too bad.  Except for when I got to any of Shaun T's plank work today. 

I can tell this is going to be a pretty good workout, with all the variety in it.  My biggest focus these 90 days is nutrition.  Eating as clean as I can, every 3 hrs, and eating enough.  Nutrition has always been my hardest thing over the years, though I've made several changes.  My problem used to be eating too much, now it's not enough!  I really don't struggle with doing a workout every day though, it's usually my favorite part of the day (especially if it's one of Chalene's!).  I'm looking forward to finishing up this week and seeing how it's gone and seeing what the soreness/hunger/tired levels are all like.  Here's to getting skinny!!! (or maybe dying.....)

~ShortTeacher83~

1 comment:

  1. SO here I thought yesterday I didn't do that Chest and Back right, since I didn't struggle thru it.. .but man I am SORE today hehehehe and so is my core, thanks Ab Ripper X. I bet I'll think of Tony today every time Shaun T makes me do a plank move...

    ReplyDelete