Sunday, July 24, 2011

And........... We're Off!!!

Ok So, we started today our schedule. I must say I've never done P90X, so this is going to be an interesting first week as I discover the strength workouts from P90X. So today in schedule was HIIT 15, Chest and Back and Ab Ripper.  Chest and Back is a good workout, I didn't find it excruciating, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but also I've been working out for over a year, also I modified the pull ups with a band, so I'm pretty sure that takes the difficulty level down a couple of notches! Now Ab Ripper, the moves weren't impossible, but the repetitions... I made it to around 15-18 in most exercises, There where a few of them that kind of bothered my lower back, so I went easy on those until I figure out what am I doing wrong, or what can I do to get comfortable. Overall I burned around 385 calories with the P90X workouts, so it's a good deal, plus around 150 ish or so with HIIT 15 which I absolutely LOVE, It's a short but very intense workout that has you pouring sweat from beginning to end and plus the music is very motivating!!!

Anyway, so far so good, I'll update in the level of soreness tomorrow and fill you in how my Insanity workout went, this one I know what to expect., and to be honest, I'm certainly not looking foward to it, but it's gotta be done!



Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment