Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Day, New Workout

Today is day 3 of our schedule and was again a new workout for me, P90X's Shoulders and Arms. I really liked this one, and like chest and Back, I felt I was working, but I felt good and was able to complete the workout with no problems. I use bands for my resistance training and although in my opinion Tony Horton doesn't do the best job of explaining the set up and the movement of the exercise BEFORE they start the clock, I am a Chalean Extreme grad and by the name of the exercise I was able to accurately pick the appropriate band, THANK YOU Chalene, that really helped me not pause a lot. I bet tomorrow I will be pretty sore, as I can feel my arms, shoulders burning as I  type. Finally I burned 394 calories during that workout which is A LOT if your are doing an strength trainning workout, for me.

Tomorrow we get a little break, with stretch 40, which despite it's name the first 20 minutes is pretty much a yoga class, but it feels really good afterwards!
So Far so good, I know I haven't said much about HIIT 20, but It's not new to me, but for the record I loved it, when I was doing Turbo fire I wasn't a big fan of the HIIT workouts, but I think that, strangely, my affair with  Insanity, solidified my Turbo marriage lol!

On thursday I'll let u know on my thoughts about Legs and Back as I tackle that one for the first time... Here is to getting skinny...

Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment