Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Focus T25 Ab Intervals



Well, Here we are, the 4th workout of the series, I will be brutally honest about this workout. I HATE IT. It's hell, for me, It's a lot of plank work, floor work, that obviously work your core including the abs. I am extremely heavy and these exercises are extremely difficult for me. I know this just mean this is the area I should be paying more attention, but it is a chore for me, I am hoping that as I get lighter I will be able to do more, and more.

Obviously is a very good workout, it does as it promises, workouts out your ab muscles good! and also in intervals. You might love it, but I personally DO NOT.... YET ;)

If you have any questions, or want to contact me, you can shoot me an email, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (@salba3716)


Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment