Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bonus Review -- Core Speed



 I apologize for the quality of the pic, I took it at 5:30 am, even the phone was half asleep ;)


So if you get your Focus T25 Workout DVD's trough a Beachbody Coach, you will get a Bonus Workout, called Core Speed. As may remember from previous post, I am currently struggling with Ab intervals, so Today I decided to give this one a try, instead of getting frustrated with a workout that I don't feel it's working me out.

Anyway, this one is set up "cross fit like", no don't run, what I mean is he gives u a set of moves, and you will repeat the same ones during the whole workout, there are "levels" but the same moves, just the speed and the length of time you are performing them changes. Most of the work is done in vertical position, which is a big plus for me, since I'm too big to be planking for long, except for the Burpees there is no floor work. Also the speed is amped up a little, compared to the speed in the Alpha series, so that was a good chance of pace. I just finished it and I am already feeling sore. Most moves are combo of upper and lower body, like punches and squats, jumps, speed knee etc. etc.

I really like it and  hope to incorporate it in my future workouts!

If you want to join me in my journey, need help, motivation or simply someone to keep you accountable, contact me, join me in my facebook page, Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@salba3716)!


Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment