Monday, August 5, 2013

Focus T25 - Total. Body. Circuit.





Ok! Here we are getting in to the nitty gritty of the program! If you paid close attention, you see that the tittle  has a period after every word of the tittle, that was for added Dramatic effect! This workout is NO JOKE, when they named it Total Body Circuit, or TBC for short, they were not kidding. This will work you top to bottom, there are sprints, push ups, plank holding, lunges, squats, tons of jumping of course, none stop for 25 minutes, That to me go by pretty slow! (think of 1 minute under water sort of effect)  It will work your whole body in a circuit fashion, meaning you move from body part to body part, and also your heart rate will be going up and down. Overall is one of my favorites, although I personally believe I have a lot of room for improvement, I like the challenge.

I am sure this will be one of your favorites, will give you a big bang for your 25 minutes bucks!

For questions, or to contact me, feel free to email, follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!

Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment