Sunday, August 4, 2013

Focus T25 - Speed 1.0 - The Review

Hello Again!




We are continuing with our series of reviews of the workouts included in the Focus T25 workout program. Next in our list is Speed 1.0, that is the second workout you encounter in the first week. This one is different from Cardio, It's mainly speed exercises and Stretch, so you get a good "rest" in between the speed drills. I liked this one quite a lot, well because I am in the shape of round :p and  stopping and stretching is a good thing in my books. Don't get me wrong, you will sweat your butt off, but it's a welcomed change of pace from some of the others that I will review later on.

This particular Workout comes in the same CD as Total Body Circuit, but it's the same length as all the others, again, no warm up, there is a cool down but it's extra after the 25 minutes, I assume it is recommended but optional. Notice I don't speak about the music, there is music and  several choices as to how you want to play it, but I don't think it's a mayor factor here, I prefer to hear Shaun T's instructions.

Overall, this one is one of my favorites of the first phase, Shaun T doesn't  disappoint, yet manages to bring innovation  and creativity to the workout, without losing it's ShaunT- ness.

If you have any questions, you can always email me, also find me on my facebook page, twitter and instagram (@salba3716)!


Thrilledmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment