Monday, July 22, 2013

Back Again!

Well after being MIA for awhile, I am BACK.  Other than a few months, due to major injuries, I've still been working out hard, just not posting.  I've done Les Mills Pump and Les Mills Combat, both of which I'll post a review of later.  Now Thrilledmomof2 and I are back together as workout buddies and we are working on Shaun T's latest, Focus T 25.  We are loving it and look forward to seeing the results.  What I've learned over this last year or so is that even though I work out hard, without good nutrition, I'm not going to see the results that I am hoping for.  Don't get me wrong, I love the workouts, I love the energy they bring, and the feelings of strength and health.  However good nutrition has always been a struggle for me.  I'm a picky eater and will be the first to admit that I eat like a kid.  Veggies are not my thing.  So along with a new workout, I am also focusing on better eating habits.  I started a new carb cycling plan.  I don't want to say diet, because I don't plan on it being something temporary and diets fail more often than not. Plus there really isn't too much deprivation with this. This way of eating, when I mess up, it's ok because I can get right back on track.  So throughout the next several weeks, I'm focusing only 25 min a day on workouts, and moving more focus onto my nutrition habits.  Looking forward to see the changes that are coming!

~Shortteacher83

No comments:

Post a Comment